- Sensory processing Disorder Home
- How is Sensory processing Disorder Diagnosed?
- How is Sensory processing Disorder Treated?
- Occupational Therapy for Sensory processing Disorder
- Speech and Language Therapy for Sensory processing Disorder
- Physiotherapy for Sensory processing Disorder
- Why Us?
Our highly specialist team of therapists provide the best possible service for individuals with Sensory Processing Disorder. We provide a range of assessment and interventions to suit the specific difficulties of individuals with Sensory Processing Disorder.
Our team of therapists include:
Benefits of our ASD Clinic include:
- Prompt and flexible appointment times with no waiting lists
- Assessment and treatment in the clinic, home and educational settings
- Effective and individualised treatment programmes
- Excellent treatment facilities with full disabled access and parking
- Experienced and specialised therapists
Therapy at the ASD Clinic is highly beneficial for individuals with sensory processing disorder; a multi-therapy approach will help individuals reach their highest potential in their specific areas of difficulty, across a range of environments.
We provide effective individualised treatment programmes to help individuals with sensory processing disorder reach their full potential in their home, work, educational and social environments.
Our team members will work closely with the individual, the