- How is Pervasive Developmental Disorder Diagnosed?
- How is Pervasive Developmental Disorder Treated?
- Occupational Therapy for Pervasive Developmental Disorder
- Speech and Language Therapy for Pervasive Developmental Disorder
- Physiotherapy for Pervasive Developmental Disorder
- Why Us?
Our specialist ASD Clinic provides assessment and treatment for individuals with pervasive developmental disorder. We have a team of therapists who can treat many areas of difficulty an individual with pervasive developmental disorder might experience.
Our team of therapists include:
- Occupational therapists
- Speech and language therapists
Benefits of our service include:
- Prompt appointments, with no waiting lists
- Assessment and treatment in the clinic, home and educational environments to suit the specific requirements of our clients and their families
- Highly experienced and specialised therapists
- Excellent treatment facilities including spacious treatment rooms and full disabled access and parking.
- Up to date and effective interventions
Therapy at the ASD Clinic is highly beneficial for individuals with pervasive developmental disorder, we provide individualised treatment programmes to suit the specific needs and abilities of our clients.
The main focus of therapy will be for the client to reach their highest potential in their areas of difficulty. Our dedicated team members will work closely with the client, their family and other professionals in providing the best possible outcome of therapy for the client.
If you feel you would benefit from any ofour services and would like to book an appointment with one of our spe