- How is Asperger Syndrome Diagnosed?
- How is Asperger Syndrome Treated?
- Occupational Therapy for Asperger Syndrome
- Speech and Language Therapy for Asperger Syndrome
- Physiotherapy for Asperger Syndrome
- Why Us?
Our specialist service at the ASD Clinic provides individuals with Asperger Syndrome with assessment and individualised treatment programmes to suit their specific needs and abilities.
We have a range of therapy services which can assess and treat specific areas of difficulty experienced by individuals with Asperger Syndrome. We have therapists who are specialised in:
- Occupational therapy
- Speech and language therapy
We provide our clients with the best possible service which includes:
- Prompt appointments with no waiting lists
- Flexible appointment times
- Assessment and treatment in the home, clinic and educational environments
- Specialised and highly experienced therapists
- Effective and up to date interventions
- Excellent treatment facilities including large treatment rooms and full disabled access and parking
Our team of therapists are dedicated on achieving the best possible outcome for all of our clients, with the aim of them reaching their full potential from therapy.
We provide treatment and assessment in the clinic or home environment to suit the specific requirements and preferences of each individual client. We have four clinics across the Manchester and Cheshire areas.
Our team will work closely with the client, their family and other professionals involved in their care in order to provide the best possible treatment and outcome for the client.