- How is Rett Syndrome Diagnosed?
- How is Rett Syndrome Treated?
- Occupational Therapy for Rett Syndrome
- Speech and Language Therapy for Rett Syndrome
- Physiotherapy for Rett Syndrome
- Why Us? i>
We provide a specialist service for individuals with Rett Syndrome. We have a team of highly experienced therapists who assess and treat many areas of difficulty individuals with Rett Syndrome may experience.
Our team of therapists include:
- Speech and language therapists
- Occupational therapists
We provide the highest possible service for both our clients and their families by offering:
- Flexible appointments at a time and place to suit our clients
- Prompt appointments with no waiting lists
- Assessment and treatment in the home, clinic and educational settings
- Highly experienced therapists
- Effective interventions which are up to date with the current research
- Spacious and comfortable treatment facilities with full disabled access and parking
We have four clinics across the Manchester and Cheshire areas and also provide home visits to meet the requirements and preferences of our clients.
All of our therapists are highly experienced and focus on gaining the best possible outcome for our clients. The main aim of therapy is for the client to reach their full potential in any area of difficulty they are experiencing.
Our teams work closely with the client, their family and others involved in their care in order to achieve the best possible outcome.
If you feel the ASD Clinic would be beneficial and would like to book an appointment please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0330 088 6693.