How is Fragile X Syndrome Treated?
- How is Fragile X Syndrome Diagnosed?
- How is Fragile X Syndrome Treated?
- Occupational Therapy for Fragile X Syndrome
- Speech and Language Therapy for Fragile X Syndrome
- Physiotherapy for Fragile X Syndrome
- Why Us?
The severity of the individual's symptoms and also specific areas of development which have been affected, will determine what professionals will be involved in the treatment process.
Health professionals which are commonly involved in the management and treatment of individuals with fragile X syndrome include:
- Occupational therapists
- Speech and language therapists
- Doctors and other medical professionals
Early intervention is crucial for individuals with Fragile X syndrome to improve their long-term potential. A multi-disciplinary treatment apprach will give the individual with Fragile X syndrome the best oppurtunity to function to their highest potential in their everyday living.
If you feel you would benefit from any of our services and would like to book an initial assessment please contact us by emailing email@example.com or calling 0330 088 6693.