- Autistic Spectrum Disorder Home
- How is Autistic Spectrum Disorder Diagnosed?
- How is Autistic Spectrum Disorder Treated?
- Occupational Therapy for Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Speech and Language Therapy for Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Physiotherapy for Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Why Us?
Our specialist service at the ASD Clinic provides assessment and treatment for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder. We provide a multi-therapist approach which enables us to assess and treat many areas of development which are affected by Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Our specialist team of therapists includes:
- Speech and language therapists
- Occupational therapists
We provide a range of specialist services to meet the needs and requirements of the individual and their carer / family,including:
- Prompt appointments with flexible times to suit the needs of our clients
- Assessment and treatment within the home, school and clinic settings
- A client centred approach to treatment
- Join team working
- Hydrotherapy treatment
- Spacious, comfortable treatment facilities with full disabled access and parking
- Specialist staff members
- Up to date and tailored treatment options to suit the specific needs and abilities of our clients
We have four clinics across the Manchester and Cheshire areas and also provide home visits to meet the requirements of our clients.
Our main goal of therapy is to maximise the individual's ability in all areas to their full potential. We offer occupational therapy, physiotherapy, neurological physiotherapy and speech and language therapy for individuals of all ages and abilities.
Our team o