- How is Pervasive Developmental Disorder Diagnosed?
- How is Pervasive Developmental Disorder Treated?
- Occupational Therapy for Pervasive Developmental Disorder
- Speech and Language Therapy for Pervasive Developmental Disorder
- Physiotherapy for Pervasive Developmental Disorder
- Why Us?
Our specialised ASD Clinic provides assessment and treatment for individuals with Pervasive Developmental Disorder not otherwise specified (PDDNOS). We offer a range of services for individuals with PPDNOS which include:
Our multi-therapy team approach allows us to assess and treat a variety of difficulties experienced by individuals with PDDNOS.
Our specialist service provides:
- Prompt appointments
- Flexible appointment times
- Assessment and treatment in the clinic, home or educational settings
- Excellent clinic facilities including spacious treatment rooms and full disabled access and parking
- Experienced therapists
- Up to date and effective treatment
Following an assessment our therapists will provide individualised treatment programmes for individuals with PPDNOS to suit their specific needs and abilities.
We also work closely with families, carers and others involved in the individuals care in helping the individual to reach their full potential in their home, work, educatio