- How is Epilepsy Diagnosed?
- How is Epilepsy Treated?
- Occupational Therapy for Epilepsy
- Speech and Language Therapy for Epilepsy
- Physiotherapy for Epilepsy
- Why Us?
Our specialist service at the ASD Clinic provides assessment and treatment for individuals with Epilepsy. We have a multi-therapy team approach including:
- Occupational therapists
- Speech and language therapists
Benefits of our ASD Clinic include:
- Prompt appointments with no waiting lists
- Assessment and treatment in the clinic, home and educational settings
- Experienced therapists
- Excellent treatment facilities, including full disabled access and parking
- Effective interventions which are up to date with the current research
Our services are highly beneficial for individuals with Epilepsy in helping them to reach their full potential in their home, educational, work and social environments.
We provide individualised therapy programmes which are tailored to the specific needs and abilities of the individual. Therapy improves and supports the difficulties experienced by individuals with Epilepsy and helps them to achieve their highest potential.
Our dedicated team of therapists will work closely with families, carers and other professionals involved in the individuals care in helping them to achieve the best possible outcome from therapy.
If you feel the ASD Clinic would be beneficial and would like to book an appointment with one of our specialist therapists please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0330 088 6693.