- Pathological Demand Avoidance Home
- How is Pathological Demand Avoidance Diagnosed?
- How is Pathological Demand Avoidance Treated?
- Physiotherapy Therapy for Pathological Demand Avoidance
- Occupational Therapy for Pathological Demand Avoidance
- Speech and Language Therapy for Pathological Demand Avoidance
- Why Us?
At the ASD Clinic we provide a highly specialised service for assessing and treating individuals with pathological demand avoidance.
We have a team of specialised and experienced therapists which include:
- Occupational therapists
- Speech and language therapists
Our multi-therapy service means we can assess and treat many of the difficulties experienced by individuals with pathological demand avoidance.
Our ASD Clinic service provides many benefits including:
- Prompt appointments with no waiting lists
- Flexible appointment times
- Assessment and therapy in the clinic, home and educational settings
- Experienced and specialised therapists
- Excellent treatment facilities including full disabled access and parking
- Effective interventions which are up to date with the current research
- Client centred approach
We have four clinics across the Manchester and Cheshire areas.
The ASD Clinic is highly beneficial for individuals with pathological demand avoidance. Our therapists provide individualised treatment programmes which are tailored to the client's specific needs and abilities.
At the ASD Clinic we focus on maximising the client's ability and reaching their full potential in their areas of difficulty. Each therapist will work clo