- How is Fragile X Syndrome Diagnosed?
- How is Fragile X Syndrome Treated?
- Occupational Therapy for Fragile X Syndrome
- Speech and Language Therapy for Fragile X Syndrome
- Physiotherapy for Fragile X Syndrome
- Why Us?
The ASD clinic provides a specialised assessment and treatment service for individuals with Fragile X syndrome. We have a team of professionals who can treat a variety of difficulties experienced by individuals with fragile X syndrome. Our specialist team of professionals include:
- Speech and language therapists
- Occupational therapists
Our service provides the individual, their family and carers with many benefits. Benefits of ASD Clinic include:
- Prompt appointments
- Flexible appointment times to suit the needs and requirements of our clients
- Excellent treatment facilities including full disabled access and parking
- Effective and up to date interventions
- Highly experienced therapists
- Assessment and treatment in the clinic, home and educational settings
We have four clinics across the Manchester and Cheshire areas and also provide home visits to meet the requirements and preferences of our clients.
Our therapists provide individualised therapy programmes tailored to meet the individual's specific needs and abilities. Therapy focuses on improving and supporting any difficulties and helps the individual to achieve their highest potential.
Our therapists work closely with the individual, their family and others involved in their care in order to achieve the best possible outcome from therapy.
If you would like to book an appointment with one of therapists please email office@asdcli&