At the ASD Clinic we provide a highly specialised service for individuals with Autistic Spectrum Disorder and other related conditions. We provide a high quality service,ensuring that we gain the best possible outcome for all our patients. We achieve this through consistently working towards our goals.
What are our goals at the ASD Clinic?
Our main goal at the ASD Clinicis to maximise each individual's ability to participate in their everyday activities as effectively and independently as possible.
In order to provide the best possible service for our patients we consistently work towards improving their quality of life. We aim to achieve this through...
- Providing a multi-disciplinary team approach.
- Providing highly experienced and specialised therapists.
- Providing prompt access to our services.
- Taking a patient centred approach, putting our patient's needs and wishes first at all times.
- Providing effective treatment which is in line with the current research and evidence base.
- Providing our patient's with individualised treatment plans, which are tailored to their specific needs and abilities.
- Offering appointments at a location and time to suit the needs and requirements of our patients.
- Providing detailed reports which are delivered promptly.
If you feel our services would be beneficial and would like to book an appointment with one of our specialist therapists please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0330 088 6693.