- How is Dyspraxia Diagnosed?
- How is Dyspraxia Treated?
- Occupational Therapy for Dyspraxia
- Speech and Language Therapy for Dyspraxia
- Physiotherapy for Dyspraxia
- Why Us?
At the ASD Clinic we provide a specialised service for individuals with Dyspraxia. We offer a team approach to help individuals in several aspects of their development which might be affected by Dyspraxia.
We have specialised therapists in:
- Speech and language therapy
- Occupational therapy
Our services provide unique therapy programmes which will be tailored to the specific needs, abilities and preferences of the individual and also their parents / carers.
Our specialist services provide:
- Prompt appointments with no waiting lists
- Flexible treatment times to suit the requirements of our clients
- Assessment and treatment within the home, school and clinic settings
- A client centred approach to treatment
- Join team working
- Hydrotherapy treatment
- Specialist staff members
- Spacious, comfortable treatment facilities with full disabled access and parking
We provide private physiotherapy, neurological physiotherapy, occupational therapy and speech and language therapy across the Manchester and Cheshire areas. We will offer individualised treatment specific to each client, with the goal of reaching their full potential from therapy.
Our dedicated team members will work with the individual, their family and other professionals in helping to maximise their full potential from treatment.
If you feel you would benefit from any of our services or would like to arrange and appointment with one of our specialist therapists please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0330 088 6693.