- How is Autism Diagnosed?
- How is Autism Treated?
- Occupational Therapy for Autism
- Speech and Language Therapy for Autism
- Physiotherapy for Autism
- Why Us?
Our specialised service provides assessment and treatment for individuals with Autism. We offer a variety of therapies from a range of different professionals, which address many areas of difficulties experienced by individuals with Autism.
We have specialised therapists in:
- Occupational therapy
- Speech and language therapy
- Neurological physiotherapy
We assess and treat individuals of all ages and abilities, offering:
- Assessment and treatment in the clinic, home and educational settings
- Prompt appointments with no waiting lists
- Flexible appointment times
- Spacious and comfortable clinic environments, with full disabled access and parking
- Multi-therapist team
- Specialised therapists
- Up-to date and individualised treatment
We can provide assessment and treatment in one of our four clinics across the Manchester and Cheshire areas, or in the comfort of your own home to suit your specific abilities and requirements.
The main goal of therapy is to maximise the individual's ability to their highest potential in areas they are having difficulty with. We offer individualised treatment programmes to suit the specific needs and abilities of the individual.
If you feel you would benefit from our services at the ASD Clinic and would like to book an appointment with one of our specialist therapists please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03300 886 693.