- How is Downs Syndrome Diagnosed?
- How is Downs Syndrome Treated?
- Occupational Therapy for Downs Syndrome
- Speech and Language Therapy for Downs Syndrome
- Physiotherapy for Downs Syndrome
- Why Us?
Our specialised service at the ASD Clinic provides assessment and treatment for individuals with Down syndrome. We offer a range of therapy services to treat the many difficulties an individual with Down syndrome might experience. We provide the following services:
- Speech and language therapy
- Occupational therapy
We provide the best possible service for our clients and their families. Benefits of our ASD Clinic include:
- Prompt appointments
- Flexible appointment times to suit the requirements of our clients
- Up to date and effective treatment
- Excellent treatment facilities with spacious treatment rooms, full disabled access and parking
- Assessment and treatment in the clinic, home and educational environments
- Specialised and experienced therapists
- Four clinics across the Cheshire and Manchester areas
Our therapists provide individualised treatment programmes which are tailored to the specific needs and abilities of our clients. Our therapists are dedicated on helping each individual reach their full potential in their home, educational, work and social environments.
We work closely with carers, families and other professionals involved in the individuals care in order to provide the best possible treatment for our clients.
If you feel you would benefit from our specialist services at the ASD Clinic and would like to book and appointment with one of our therapists please email email@example.com or call 03300