- How is Hyperlexia Diagnosed?
- How is Hyperlexia Treated?
- Occupational Therapy for Hyperlexia
- Speech and Language Therapy for Hyperlexia
- Why Us?
Our specialist ASD Clinic provides assessment and treatment for individuals with Hyperlexia. We have a team of therapists who assess and treat many of the difficulties experienced by individuals with Hyperlexia.
Our team of therapists include:
- Speech and language therapists
- Occupational therapists
Our specialist service provides many benefits for individuals with Hyperlexia and their carers / families. Benefits of our ASD Clinic include:
- Prompt appointments with no waiting lists
- Flexible appointment times to meet the requirements of our clients
- Assessment and treatment in the clinic, home and educational settings
- Excellent treatment facilities
- Effective interventions
- Experienced and specialised therapists
Our therapists provide individualised treatment programmes tailored to the specific needs and abilities of the individual with Hyperlexia. Treatment will focus on supporting and improving any difficulties the individual is having and helping the individual to reach their highest potential through therapy.
Our dedicated team will work closely with families, carers and other professionals involved in the individuals care in helping them to achieve their full potential in the home, educational, work and social environments.
If you feel the ASD Clinic would be beneficial and would like to book an appointment with one of our therapists then please email email@example.com or call 0330 088 6693.