- How is Fetal Anti-Convulsant Syndrome Diagnosed?
- How is Fetal Anti-Convulsant Syndrome Treated?
- Occupational Therapy for Fetal Anti-Convulsant Syndrome
- Speech and Language Therapy for Fetal Anti-Convulsant Syndrome
- Physiotherapy for Fetal Anti-Convulsant Syndrome
- Why Us?
At the ASD Clinic we provide a specialist assessment and treatment service for individuals with Fetal anti-convulsant syndrome. We have a team of therapists who can assess and treat the difficulties experienced by individuals with Fetal Anti-Convulsant Syndrome. Our team includes:
- Speech and language therapists
- Occupational therapists
The ASD Clinic is highly beneficial for individuals with Fetal Anti-Convulsant Syndrome. Benefits of our specialist service include:
- Prompt appointments with no waiting lists
- Flexible appointment times
- Assessment and treatment in the clinic, home and school environments
- Effective interventions
- Highly experienced therapists
- Excellent treatment facilities including full disabled access and parking
We offer individualised treatment programmes, which are tailored to the individual's specific needs and abilities. At the ASD Clinic our team of therapists focus on improving and treating the difficulties experienced by individuals with Fetal Anti-Convulsant Syndrome and helping the individual to reach their full potential in their home, educational, work and social settings.
Our therapists work closely with families, carers and other professionals involved in the individual's care in helping them to achieve the best possible outcome from therapy.
If you feel