At the ASD Clinic we offer a highly specialised service for individuals with Autistic Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and other related conditions.
We see individuals of all ages and abilities and additionally offer support, advice and information for parents / carers and other professionals involved in the individual's care.
Our multi-disciplinary team approach allows us to assess, diagnose and treat many areas of difficulty experienced by individuals ASD and other related conditions.
Or team is made up of highly experienced and specialised health professionals which include:
Our highly specialised and experienced team offer individualised treatment programmes tailored to the individual's specific needs and abilities.
Our services at the ASD Clinic include:
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Sensory Integration Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Music therapy
- Medico-legal reports
- Joint Assessment and Treatment
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Assessment and reports
Our services at the ASD Clinic provide you with:
- Highly specialised and experienced therapists.
- Prompt appointments with flexibility to suit your needs and abilities.
- Appointments in the clinic, home and school environments.
- Effective treatment which is up to date with the current research.
- Client centred treatment.
- Joint assessment and therapy appointments.
- Excellent and spacious facilities with disabled access and parking.
- A Holistic approach to assessment and treatment.
- Four clinics across the North West.
- Advice and support for parents / carers, family members and other professionals.
- Medico-legal reports.
We provide our clients with the highest quality of service which will be tailored to their specific needs and abilities. We strive to help our clients achieve their highest potential in the clinic, home, and social settings.
If you would like any more information on any of our services at theASD Clinic, or would like to book an appointment with one of experienced therapists, please email email@example.com or call us on 0330 088 6693.